Article: SAP Buys Callidus Cloud, WSJ
- SAP buys Callidus Cloud for $2.4B
- Makes inroads into Sales & Marketing software
- MifibII rules passed in the EU makes it important to accurately timestamp trades across the globe.
- So, maintaining the most accurate time is critical to compliance
Article: Red Hat Buy CoreOS, Forbes
- CoreOS srengthens Red Hat’s position in the container and container orchestration market with CoreOS Tectonic which implements Kubernetes.
Article: Buoyant oil prices withstand near-record US production, FT.com
- Will record U.S. supply weigh-in on price increases.
Article: Alphabet worries investors with rise in Google costs, FT.com
- Is mobile advertising fundamentally changing Google’s profit margins?
- Traffic acquisition costs – the amount paid to companies that distribute or carry Google’s ads – climbed by 33% to $64.5 billion.